Lenzyhouse Ministry, Inc.
One on One or family Consultations
Lenzyhouse Ministry Services
Alzheimer's disease: Understanding, Getting Help & God's Healing Power
Faith Based Alzheimer's Support Group
Caregivers wanting information about Alzheimer's disease, resources available, stress management and an understanding of God's Word For healing. God's Word relieves stress and tension, while restoring hope and faith. This focus rejuvenates, spirit, mind and body.
Lenzyhouse Ministry, provide services personalized for your unique needs. We are available to help from experience in dementia training and the Word of God.
We provide a variety of services including:
12 hour classroom training for anyone to attend. Topics include:
Understanding the Brain & How New Brain Cells Grow
• What is Alzheimer’s disease?
• Is It Alzheimer's or Normal Aging
• Knowing the Ten Warning Signs
• Getting a Diagnosis
• The Stages of Alzheimer's disease
• Treatment for Symptoms and hope for the future
• Keeping a Healthy Brain
• Reduce Your Chances of Developing Alzheimer’s
• Getting Your Legal & Money Matters in order
• Ways to help a family living with Alzheimer’s
• Understanding Communication & Behavior
• Personal Care
• Staying Safe
• Wandering: Who’s at risk and what to do?
• When to say no to driving
• Activities at Home
• How to identify caregiver Stress
• Taking care of yourself
God’s word for the mind, disease and Healing
How our spirit, our thoughts, our words, our mind can change our brain
Caregivers, family members and people with dementia are welcome to attend support group. We meet:
Date: 1st Saturday of each month
Time: 11 am-12 pm
Location: Victory Christian Center (School Area) Room 234
7700 S. Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136
Contact: Jackie Lenzy 918-510-6062 to attend
If you have any question concerning services, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Teacher Available for Speaking Engagements
Available to speak on any of the topics mentioned above from a Faith Based Approach. Will travel to speak for a minimum of 1 hour. We also provide workshops to the community. For more information please contact us.